Safely storing candles for future use is easy. The most important thing is to keep them in a dry, cool, dark place.
- Each candle should be individually wrapped in un-dyed tissue paper to avoid scratches
- Lie them down to avoid warping
- Store them in a closet or drawer inside the house to assure a comfortable temperature
- Avoid light. Exposure to light over a prolonged period of time will fade the color of your candles
- You may wish to store taper candles in a paper tube e.g. a paper towel roll
So go ahead, pack up your candles for future use.